<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Its over.

The Christmas tree has been taken down. (And not without a fight may I add – those balls refuse to come off!) We went for the oh-so-traditional fake Christmas tree of course so it has to be packed up, sealed and put in the attic for another year. Farewell friend.
That’s it really, once the tree’s gone, its finished. Now back to the depressing reality of life. Meaning mocks. And revision. And all other nasty words like that.
Thinking about it, the mocks are in 2 days. Maths first up for me. What a great way to start the new year. Lol, *reminisces* I remember, on one of the first days back last year the bus broke down. Oh the 673 days of yore.
But then again, the New Year mantra is “Out with the old, in with the new” or something along those lines. It always is. Dear god I sound depressed hehe. With great power comes great responsibilty. Heh, that’s not even related to whatever my point is but I heard it yesterday in Spiderman and thought id quote. In fact, with age come choices, duties and trouble. Hell, why talk that far ahead when teen angst is already prevailing us all. On a happier note, we can all be satisfied knowing that we should grow out of it. Hopefully.
Actually, talking of growing out of things. I'm not so sure now. New years eve, I went to my uncles restaurant. Absoultely teaming with old people who thought they were high and mighty because they were on first name terms with the manager. (mon oncle)
I quote “Excuse me, but Tony reserved us a table”
“He did? Whats your surname? I'm the owner of this restaurant” Way to go Aunt Irene.

By 11 o clock we were at war. It started amongst the other tables. The usual party poppers being popped at each other. Then they got us involved. Soon they ran out of ammo and just threw the poppers , hell why pop them when you can THROW them? Being the biggest table, we were given a whole box of 72. I quote myself shouting “IV GOT 59 POPPERS HERE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM!”
Soon enough you see people as old as 68 crawling under tables to get discarded poppers. Its quite amusing seeing them emerge from under the table with a look of triumph on their faces – not to forget the dishevelled white hair. And then, when they ran out of poppers (I collected them and made a pyramid mwahah) They started throwing food.
And get this, this is me right? And I said “JESUS, OLD PEOPLE ARE SOOO IMMATURE!”
Then I realised the irony of my comment but hey, they were 4 times older than me, I'm allowed to be immature lol. I realised that no matter how old these people were, they were having fun. And they were happy. They obviously didn’t “grow up” lol So I say screw it all.
Hell, lets go to Never-never-land!**

** Disney reference


# posted by Unknown @ 1/04/2004 02:43:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"