<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

“Ironic in a way.. we spend the holidays doing absolutely nothing and get more tired than at school”
Couldn’t agree less. Its been 2 days and I'm knackered. Probably because I haven’t been getting much sleep lately but lol that’s not the point. My bio clock is scre-hewed. As is my alarm clock for that matter which has resulted in me getting up 10 minutes before having to leave the house. Also, bus driver Ted has been moved onto a different bus which according to my sources is Shyams bus. But hes not accepted there – hes now known as “paedophile ted”
LOL, “who will make sarcastic remarks about u?” Agreed. Lol, however theres a line that this bus driver tended to drive over. A lot. And no I'm not referring to the zebra crossing incident. Now we have an old man who sounds like hes constantly stoned. And by the way he speeds down the road after Wing he probably is. Sitting upstairs gives you serious whiplash with the low seats though at the mo we have posh seats which have high backs. The only bad thing is theres no space. Before, James and The Canadian could put their knees up to their chest no trouble. Now theres not even space for my knees just when sitting normally. Isn’t that going against all the major fire regs? Lol, if you have to squeeze out of the seats how long will it take us to get out? Even the year 7s have problems – that’s how bad it is.
OH I miss our old bus where we’v scrawled random stuff on the seat in front.
James loves : Zoe’s feet , Rhinocecauruses, Meeseses … oh yeah, and Wednesdays. Some others too but I cant remember them. Shall have a reminiscing moment tomorrow. lol

Hmm, went to Stoph house today for study leave thing. Sorry I ate all your ham. And ice cream. And winders. And a satsuma. And the cat biscuit – jk, it was too small. But about that bio! Bloody hell, I'm screwed – as are about another 165 students too it seems lolol.

My Sea Monkeys say hi. Lol, well, they swim about anyway. I got a pack for crimbo and they are sooo cool! See, its like a something you buy a kid to see if theyr ready for a fish. Just add water and they hatch and theyr like shrimpy things – has anyone else owned Sea monkeys?!!?!?!
And yeah, they grow and get bigger and you can feed them powder stuff. And oh shit. I just picked the jar up and managed to spill half of it down my sleeve, Sea monkeys and all. Crap.

BTW, the most irritating subject around we’v decided is Bennifer. Ergh I'm sick of it. Personally its all stupid. Lol. We’v had enough of Ben/Jen stuff as its … monotonous. She has a hissy fit, he goes to a strip club, she falls out with Matt Damon, he buys her matching dimaond stuff etc Bfleck has become … boring, boring and boring-er. Wow iv repeated the word boring with a list of three – see, the English lang. exam is rubbing off on me! Hopefully hes going to go back to his Benny from the Block roots and look the way he did when he was married to Matt Damon. The league of screaming-teen-girl-fans awaits in hope.


# posted by Unknown @ 1/07/2004 07:41:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"