<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!
LIke he's gonna read this but hey!
WOOOOOAR. 27 isnt it? who says 11 years is a big gap? lol

I got up at 1:30pm today. WOOAR! Lol, iv got all the time in the world seeing as I have three days of nothingness, I mean “solid revision” ahead.
OK, time for my rant!
Points to cover:
Keith’s bitches (no not the ones he goes home with every night, I'm talking about his blog lol)
Teen Angst topic on The Orange Locker

Ok, that’s a bit of a wide topic so I shall categorise them:
Politics
Women V Men
Pressure from the Media
Love/Lust/Looks

Yeah I’ll put that on my plate for now.

Ok, politics first off. I myself am not into all that jazz yet though I do see daily purchase of The Times being involved heavily in my future. Having only just realised what proletariat means I have to say I do agree with most of you there. For those of you in my situation proletariat = collective for the working class.
The argument was that Britain is suffering from the overflowing population of those who are uneducated, below the average and unemployed.
My view. Without them, society collapses. Without them, where would we be? Pretty much at the bottom end of things. I agree “ the proletariat is by no means a negative influence of society; the proletariat is the foundation for society,” though there are times when I have to side with Ward esp. about the fact that some of these people are parasites that “feed off the hard-working middle class by staying on the dole and buying Sky-dishes with the money they receive.”
However I believe that to be generalising. Especially with the reference to the proletariats in the middle north as I do not believe that all are like those described above. There are times when we do look down on them for not “bothering” to get an education or to get a job but without them, our society as we know it is nothing more than survival of the fittest.
“Education is important yes, and educating the proletariat is the way forward, yes, but we must not strive to do away with the proletariat in the process.” (thank you Dr Mike)
Meaning, yes we should educate them, but not to an extent that everyone has a decent education. Links back to survival of the fittest. Its hard enough trying to apply for that 1 in 5 place at Uni without making that 1 in 5 place a 1 in 15.
Ward claims “The most sensible and respectable countrys in the world are the ones who have outbred the proleteriat and where the mainstay of the population are above world average intelligence”
I agree though not quite. In the Usa – and forgive me for taking their side for now, clever people are looked upon with high esteem. Think about those with exceptional academic ability at our schools. DO we give them the respect they really deserve? I'm going to blame it on the fact that we are nothing but immature children. Back the USA topic, of course I'm generalising there, as they have their trailer parks, we have our council estates (generalising again as there are many educated people who live in council estates)

Economy – which jobs should be paid more /less . Obviously, I think that the jobs which require more qualifications and credentials should be the ones that get higher pay. I quote Dr Mike
“Ask yourself this. If a person got paid exactly the same wage when working as a carpenter that they did when working as a lawyer, would there be as many lawyers?”
However there are expections.
Teachers for one. At the moment I think the pay for teachers should be increased slightly seeing that they are “people that get paid frankly abysmal wages for putting up with a lot of crap from the general populous” (hats to Keith) However, there are benefits, long holidays for one, fairly easy job some say compared to corporal lawyer – I disagree, have you ever had to deal with 30 hormonal teenage girls who are clearly thinking things in their mind that they clearly shouldn’t be. (I'm generalising but pay rise for MR Sinden!)
Yeergh iv said enough on this, so I’ll end with a nice quote from Dr Mike
“The people should drive society, for that is what society is”
Coming soon: Women V Men.


# posted by Unknown @ 1/13/2004 09:01:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"