<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

*scowls*
Today I went to the dentists. Today I had two small fillings put in. (Yes, I'm an old man I know) Today I am not a happy bunny/
For one, its so cold, it takes two seconds outside before I lose all feeling in my nose. Secondly, I had PE today. And thirdly, THEY SAY IT ONLY HURTS A LITTLE BIT BUT IT HURTS A LOT!!! A WHOLE LOT!
The dentist asked me if I wanted an anaestethic but being the brave girl I am, I said no. (Because she said it would only hurt a little bit!) So I sat there while the dentist drilled away. It was alright at first. Then…… IMMENSE PAIN! OW OW OW OW! Its like having a metal hook being stuck into your tooth. Oh wait, it IS a metal hook being stuck into your tooth!
MLAH!!
And not just one tooth too, I had to have TWO rounds of pain! Meh. I feel so old-manish.
AND! if that wasnt bad enough, i wasnt allowed to eat anything for a few hours!
*scowls*

Business studies today was a riot. We were “scheduled” to have a video conference with the National Maritime Museum. However our school isnt a “techonology college£ like another certain school lol, so naturally, the whole tech thing, didn’t work. We tried, honestly, for about half an hour. Then when the man picked up, he wouldn’t stop shouting. He couldn’t hear us and we couldn’t hear him because he was too loud. Like, you could hear him in the language-block-from-the -library loud. Then He took our frantic waving and ssssh-ing as a sign to speak even louder. *hits head*
Just because hes some big hot shot marketing manager thing doesn’t automatically mean hes got a lot a common sense. Then he said /shouted that he was going to reschedule by phoning us, whilst gesitculating so wildly that we thought he might put his hand through the screen. Dear god.

Music was a doss. Nothing new. However, Mrs Hardern is a complete moo, not letting us bang about on the piano outside the Harding Hall. lol, Mrs Irvine on the other hand is deaf if she cant hear it.

BTW
if you are in the mood for "debating" hell, what am i saying? Insulting small minded people like T Rowell, head over to Wards house of fun and read the shout outs.
lol, im feeling very good about myself now. Id like to see said T Rowell and give him a large piece of my mind (if he can handle it)

I quote:
"Have a nice day T Rowell remembering you had nothing better to do in your life than create that piece of shit that you so nicely wrote and by doing so, lessened my opinion of you even further."

How mature do I sound?!! lol Whether it made sense or not.......


# posted by Unknown @ 12/10/2003 08:47:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"