<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Oh god, iv said this so many times, I'm actually thinking of finding a shortcut key to press instead of typing “PUBLIC TRANSPORT SUCKS”
Turned up on time this morning, in fact it was pretty early but as we all know, to good to be true ya ya ya. So yes. Turns out it doesn’t even bother turning up at the bus par in the afternoon.
Yep, not there by 4 either. Not there by quarter past 4. Hey the sun was setting as the bus turned up EVENTUALLY – about 50 minutes late at half past 4. Jesus, that’s the time we get to the outskirts of MK usually!
Like I said 50 minutes late. And what did we do to fill those 50 minutes? Well, apart from freezing our arses off (am I glad I didn’t wear a skirt today!) there was nothing to do. So naturally twenty minutes later I had been picked up and turned upside down courtesy of James. Then, as if it couldn’t get any worse, I had to deal not only just with James, but with the Canadian too. ITS CALLED BULLYING I TELL YOU! Honestly, there was me, running for my life only to be caught, headlocked and ruffled. (You know, where the annoying person messes up your hair with his knuckles) Also, James proceeded to backcomb my hair with flourish which also went down a storm.
It got darker… and darker… and darker. I don’t even want to bring back the memories but it ended up with bruised knuckles and a deep cut from a nail. *adjusts halo* (Lolol, serves him right, he wouldn’t let go!) And yes it was a big repeat of what happened with Johnny boy.
Then, after the bus finally turned up, we had to swap buses after another half hour and get out in this big abandoned bus depot. Lol it was all dark and wet and manky too. Then we got on this coach which had the weirdest layout. 2 seats, then the aisle, then 3 seats. Needless to say, I'm sure you can guess which two lovely young males I had to sit with. GAH, its one thing sitting with them complaining miserably and being bullied, but its another to have the Canadian feel you up and try to freak you out by coming on to you whilst your complaining miserably and being bullied. And as for you James? MY THIGH WAS HURTING FOR AGES YOU ZOE-BEATER! Bastards the pair of you. And to be honest .... i wouldnt have it any other way :)

Miss AHS was interesting lol. I quote
“GO ON STOPHIG MY SON!”
“KINKY YOU’R HARDCORE!”
WAAAAAAAAAA


Yes……
Lol, third were the Kinky pimp and her prostitutes selling Choquito Mosquito. Second was OIRISH JIG GIRL!!!! WOOO (a little year 7 who looked like she was about to shat her little year seven granny knickers) And YES we do know, because the audience is LOWER than the stage and she was wearing a dress whlist prancing and kicking. LOL.
And first…? well, stupid question really because we rallied the whole of year 11 at least into supporting them. Twas the Britney Spears (avec Mrs Gregory) dance + co.

Yep, another eventful year. OH god, just think next year, WE have to be those unfortunate, so-not-funny hosts. Aha, I think my “jokes” will come in useful – that’s purely what the links are! “Jokes” that only the hosts find remotely amusing. Hey, I'll say i was in it for the sweets ok?

Hehe, just thinking, its fucking Sods law that the day my bus is early I'm with KSmudge but when its 50 minutes late, he’s not THERE!!!!! *pouts*


# posted by Unknown @ 12/18/2003 07:48:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"