<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Ha, almost forgot.
We had an assembly on citizenship logs and the french day thing.
I GOT 18!!! (Out of 40) *does a dance*
Not bad considering it was a bus job. (hush)
Hollis however, did it in one lunchtime and got 35.
*shock horror*
When we found out it was like. SH-IIIIIIIT!
Ha, hers is practically double mine.

ANyways, i was texting (in the back row) while Mrs Dean was blabering on. Then, she mentioned something about the mime artist or i dont know and EVERYONE turned around and looked at me in that deliberate way. I, who wasnt actually listening was like.... erm.... psst Hollis,why are they looking at me?
LOL
I thought she was telling me to shut up or something but apparently it was something about how i communicated with the "severely disabled" children.... or something..... Dam it, i guess i should listen a bit more.... Not laughing over the word "hymen"
(yes the comic is now taking residence in my planner ROFL!)

I think the highest was 37 by Leahnie. *cue the jaws dropping the floor*
Hey, it just occured to me. Hollis beat Elizabeth Morris! Wooooah, that NEVER happens!
Oh dear, why do i sense there's a big meteor that about to colide with the earth?....


# posted by Unknown @ 12/02/2003 08:54:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"