<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, December 20, 2003

The decorations are up, the turkeys (yes turkeys) have been ordered and the neighbourhood is so bright that a house fire would probably result in the neighbours desperately turning up the voltage on their lights rather than running out to the rescue (they would in this ‘hood, honest!) Its that time of the year again and spirits are high… in alcohol content *badm dm chh* OH dear god, I think I'm sloshed from eating all those liqueur choccies. (Much love to the one that gave to me, you know who you are!!)
In fact, while I'm on the thank you stage, id like to say thanks to the 49 of you who bothered to give me a card.(about 30 of you last minute – basically because you weren’t planing on giving me one, but id given you one the day before right?) lol, blokes are excused I guess, but hats off to Shyam and Lane anyways. Also, big jumps and screams to the 14 delectable people who gave me gifts. Delectable … not the right word (well, for 13 of you anyway lol) but it sounds cool.

Last day of term was absolutely brilliant, as was the christmas show. May I recall shouting “YOU’R HARDCORE YEAH!” at the Oirish Jig girl and doing so probably scarred her opinion of Year 11s for life. Also:
“Who ate all the pies?”
“I DID!!!!” *bows* I was just being honest ok?

May i just add, ROTK was sooooo brilliant!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come on, they HAVE to get the Academy Award this year! Robbed i tell you, robbed!

Anyway, to put a huuuge downer on the mood, I have to face the music and give my report to my rentals. I'm detecting a big déjà vu of what happened last summer actually (you know the 2 hours a day lol) but then again, I'm meant to be “studying” for my mocks anyways so it’ll be accepted rather more … graciously this time lol.
However, I’ll probably be “banned” from the net so if I make sudden and rash exits from MSN you will know why. SO I guess this is …. Goodbye *sob*
OI! I saw that satisfied smile!!! Lol, hope you all relax in your Zoe-free time and enjoy your holidays – January isnt that far away now mwahaha! Eat, drink and be merry but most of all, pretend you love that pair of violet socks Aunt Mabel has given you – it saves a lot of hooha and discussion of whether you’d wanted them in a larger size or not. *shudders*

So this is Zoe, signing off for the festive season and wishing you all a truly very merry Christmas.
Much Love to you all (yes, even you JB lol)

Ps When eating your turkeys (for all my fellow carnivores) smile and remember you’r ridding the world of what is undoubtedly one of the ugliest creatures on this earth. (not to mention the most creepy – I repeat “gobble gobble gobble, I'm going to peck your eyes out!"

Happy Holidays :D


# posted by Unknown @ 12/20/2003 06:40:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"