<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Well back at school now … ergh, its only the second day and I'm feeling drained already. It must be the school vibe. Hmm this morning I was asleep on the bus (it was 7:45am) and woke up to the sound of unmistakable retching. Oh dear lord. I opened my eyes to see Jim and some other nearby people looking to the front of the bus in dread. Yes, one of the year 7,8,9s had been sick. Now may I remind you that my bus journey is a lot longer than the typical bus journey. And we weren’t even halfway there yet. So for the next 45 minutes we had to stay where we were praying to God that it wouldn’t flow down the bus when we went up a hill. (Apparently it doesn’t, its too viscous – according to Harry)
Great start to the new half term.
Got my progress check back today. Alas, my straight G record has been broken. I got an A in English. For those of you who aren’t familiar with our progress checks, G stands for Good, A stands for Action needed or something like that. Anyway, the A come none other from Miss Milzani for Effort. Apparently I need to “concentrate more in lessons and listen to guidance ya ya ya”
Strange, Chisel's is exactly identical to mine part from the name. Hmm but then again, for someone else, Miss Milzani put “you need to work hard to be of your best” or some random garble along those lines …was it reach of your best? Meh you get my drift. Oh well, must go now and see what thrills my rents have in store for me now …. Will it be the tutor? Or the extra-work-every-day-for-2-months deal? Ho hum, what a choice.
Maybe I’ll give it to them tomorrow ….

Ps For all you G1-ers in my poems essay, STRIDE is now spelt SRTIDE – I don’t care if its easier for her to mark, iv done rhythm before tone so screw you Miss Milzani… I cant believe you gave me an A…. *mutters*


# posted by Unknown @ 11/04/2003 07:37:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"