<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Today was a great day LOL. First of all, I made Lightbulb boy (he needs a new name) scream like a girl and beg for mercy. Or something along those lines….. Well… *oops the halo is slipping* Shyam tap/kicked him when his back was turned and blamed it on me. (As I if would!) Then John tried to start on me and tried the whole bully circle thing (which I must say is getting old, particularly when you’r in the middle of one ALL the time!) However, I got his arm, twisted it round and dug my “nail” in, sorry, but I have no nails! They’v been cut so NYEH! Then I made him apologise which was only because he shouldn’t have picked on me in the first place (and yes I know we bugged him first but ssh) Hehe, then afterwards he admitted that he’d started on me instead of Shyam because he thought I would be easier. HA! You picked the wrong person to mess with today John! Mwahaha, I feel powerful! Then I get picked up by James and its all over…..
ANYWAY!
This morning we had an interesting year assembly. Well, actually it was only Mrs Chubb talking about 6th form options (WILL IT NEVER END?) but there was this random butterfly that was flitting about the hall and everyone was watching it. Hehe, it even flew into the audience and it was pretty obvious that all 180 or so of us were enraptured by this tiny insect. Oooooh pretty…. Miss P-C however looked slightly murderous and as though she was going to stamp on it. Hehe it flew behind Mr Sinden and he twitched ever so slightly in his seat. (Of course I was watching that intently of course lol)
Then I had Textiles which was amusing seeing that I managed to tie Stoph and Kinky up with the thread still attached to the sewing machine. Also had fun jabbing people with pins. Well namely Stoph and BethJob but yeah.
However the best lesson was of course PSE. We were doing Citizenship studies with Mrs Dean but today we were subbed by the … irreplaceable Mrs Price. Also known as the woman most resembling a dragon. Let’s see that’s the numerous yellow teeth in random places, the smell of smoke and of course the breath of fire. Or more commonly known as Godzilla breath. Ew. LOL, being the “lovely” class that we are, we decided to be extra nice. Cue Ents and George
“Whats that smell?”
“Did you know that smokers suffer from bronchitis, YELLOW TEETH and they smell?”
“No I did not know that”


Note while I'm on the whole Citizenship thing, me and Hollis were erm.. working and we saw THE spitting image of a certain person we know. So next time you’r reading “This is .. Citizenship Studies” turn to page 90 and you’ll see the very image of Ward as a black person. No Joke, me and Hollis both saw it, as did Robee. *cue the pointing and the random shout of “WHATS WARD DOING IN OUR BOOK?”

Hehe when it got too much for Mrs Price, she decided to have a hu-owge goo at us which resulted in mutters of
“You know, my mother is the type to STAB someone.”
“My brother has this gun….”
However I heard one of the best excuses today. When George got told off for talking (or “mass hysteria” as the fat cats in the AHS reception call it), justification on her behalf was
“Sorry she has spasms…”
LOL I love our class!

PS, Doesnt Mrs Price look like a weird mix between a toad and Mrs Merton?


# posted by Unknown @ 11/18/2003 07:45:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"