<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, November 21, 2003

Hmm today has been a good day. The main reason probably being the same reason why I'm now avoiding certain people at school before they burst into song and dance. Well... let's just say that the Cladagh ring on my hand has been turned the other way. (That's for those of you hip enough to know what that means) Lol, strange how I can promote other people's relationships to almost an extent that now people dread getting together, but not my own. Hmm maybe its one of those taste your own medicine things? Heh, I think not.

Anyway, there are many things that added to my good day. At break the dinner lady only charged me 50p for my bacon roll. Duuude. Btw for those of you who aren't aware, my school has ridiculous prices, only the rich can eat there.
Biology was good. We had a test. Woo. However, in the silence I managed to distinctly say the following words: Scrotum. Testicles. Foreskin (each with their appreciative laugh and sniggers to which Mrs Thomas merely raised her head in a querying welsh way.)
Words yet to be said to break the silence: Munter. Booby. Puberty
Thanks go to you G1-ers for those and anymore suggestions would be accepted (seriously, anything to make biology more tolerable.)
In fact today biology was pretty interesting. A girl (who will not be named) had a nose bleed during the test yet did not tell the teacher for reasons unspecified but we guess it was because she wanted to finish the test... See that's dedication for ya. I'm not kidding, in the end I had to tell Mrs T cos it had got so extreme that her tissue was actually dropping blood onto the paper. Niice.
Talking of blood, even Stophig had her turn. Except she smeared blood on the exam paper. Gross. And no it wasn't blood from her nose. And no it wasn't a cut. And NO it was NOT that time of the month. *slap* Lol, how many of you presumed that?
Hehe, well I guess its true when they say that everyone has their own way of marking the exam paper. I prefer to draw random doodles that look like things they'r sooo not. For example an aeroplane I drew on BethJobs arm (it WAS an aeroplane shutup) However, urinating on it really shows the teachers where they stand. Not that iv done that before ... ahem .... OH LOOK AN AEROPLANE IN THE SHAPE OF A ...
Hehe guess who I had for Spanish today? The one and only sub. Mrs Price. Dear god, I swear shes following me. I made a note to be particularly polite and I was. I even pointed out things for her. And I said my pleases and thank you's especially. I think she appreciated it....

Quotes of the day are:
"You look like you've slept with a coat hanger in your mouth..."

"Now girls, will you stop fidgeting with yourselves!"

" *silence* scrotum *silence* ..."

"Can I open the window please? There's a strange smell in the room isn't there Emily? Thank you Mrs Price *sweet smile* "


If you havent noticed already (meaning if i havent already waved it in your face), my finger has a rather attractive bandage on it. Today i got it signed by a load of people and now have a range of interesting words an advice ranging from "SCROTUM Stophig" to "You can never have enough stars"
In case you were wondering how i got it.... Blame it on physical exertion....
We were having carpet-fitters around to carpet the bedroom and my family, being the last-minute people we are, were moving all the bedroom furniture out at half past eleven on a thursday night. Lets just say there was a slight miscalculation of the distance between the mattress, my hand and the door frame.
"Go left, go left.... a bit more... tilt! tilt! *scrape*.... *crunch* ... ow..."
Not pleasant.
Now, I have just finished moving the furniture BACK in. You'd think we'd have learnt from our mistakes. Hoo not in THIS family. Now my finger has a friend to join it. Mr Third finger. Oooooh Hannah Wright my lima bean, we can start a club for people with two deaded fingers!!
Lol fresh material for the girls to graffitti on come Monday. Can't hardly wait right?


# posted by Unknown @ 11/21/2003 07:48:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"