<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Today I am 15 and a half. LOL, when I was 9 I had a half birthday that year cos I was ill for my real birthday. I was proud cos I was ORIGINAL. Well, at least I thought I was.
Anyway, EVENTS!
Today was … quite amusing. After having a bit of a ruckus with Lyndy and Chisel this morning over my coloured cake (they kept stealing bits of it and throwing it about!) I was walking out of the cafeteria. Then behind me, Chisel comes running, in her “sneaky” way in order to playfully slap my … behind with her folder. However, I could see her reflection in the window and turned around, just in time to see Chisels high heels give way and see her feet slide from under her, landing on her back. See? Try and mess with me and that’s what happens! Now while I was standing there desperately trying not to piss myself AND trying not to choke on the whole slice of cake which I had just crammed in my mouth, she was helplessly flailing about on the floor complaining that she was dizzy. Oh dear, turns out she smacked her head, we discovered through her random drunken slurring and my just-crammed-cake-in-my-mouth muffles. We went to the medical room with help from Stophig and Nic (it took them a bit of work to get us up –despite my protests that Chisel should be left on the floor in case she was concussed) However, we were getting some looks from people walking past. But then again, how often do you see someone lying on the ground clutching their head with someone almost sitting on them, bent double and clutching their stomach?
Anyway, after much limping and dramatic “ow”-ing we made it into English where we promptly discovered that Ms Milzani was not in the room. After a moment of confusion (we had our speeches all planned out) we rushed to our seats JUST AS she came in. Whooops. Anyway, our excuses, I mean valid reasoning, were believed and we were allowed to continue with our learning of English poetry (yes, those dirty poems)

Hehe, chemistry wasn’t much fun either, I was put right in the corner by myself, facing the tower block for about 20 minutes. Mmm, did anyone else know that there are 87 blue panels on the tower block face, 85 panes of glass, 24 of which are windows? Just me then? Yeh, you can see I was pretty bored…..


# posted by Unknown @ 10/16/2003 05:49:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"