<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, October 05, 2003

OMG! HEEEE I'm SO HYPER!!!!!! Today I went to Collectormania –a sci-fi convention thing that’s held in MK every year. AND OH>MY>GOD was it fun!!! However, I am ANGRY!!!! We did not get to meet Elijah or Dom Mon!!!!!! Reason being. They said that tickets would be given out at 10. WE got there at 20 to 10 on to find that tickets were given out at 8 and now all tickets to see Elijah were SOLD OUT. However, we scraped the last ten tickets out of a thousand to see Dom Mon but these were not guaranteed, meaning there’s no chance in hell that you will see him today. WE WERE LIVID! If we had known that they started earlier, we would have been here at THE CRACK OF DAWN! SO now, we’re all writing angry letters to Watchdog to complain.
However, on the brighter side of life. We went to see Christian Coulson (Tom Riddle in Harry Potter 2) who was sooo fit. We sang him Happy Birthday and consequently got the attention of practically everyone in a 10-metre radius. Unfortunately he was turning 25 yet he didn’t understand why we were so disappointed.
Then we saw the Weasley Twins from HP and they are actually pretty fit in real life – and yes, I do have eyes, and yes, I know that they are ginger. Anyways, I got a pic with them and then we went to see Neville Longbottom from HP as well. He seemed really shy and when the ppl before us took their pics with him, they were like 1 metre away from him. However, I, being the madly obsessed fan I am leant in really close for my pic (even tho I did accidentally sit on some of his pictures whooops). According to Katrine, he had a BIG smile on his face, but I deduced that that was probably because he could see down my top. LOL
OOOOH We went to go see the Matrix twins and after camping out for aaages (collapsing on the floor for 10 minutes) they finally arrived! MY friends had seen them the day before so we had a rather cosy chat, followed by individual pics with the stunningly good-looking twins. HEEEEEE< one of them put his arm around my waist and I was like TAKE ME NOW!!! Ahem
Who else did we see? I think that was it, WAIT!! OMG OMG OMG, I saw COREY FELDMAN!!! As in Mouth from THE GOONIES (one of my all-time fave films) HEEE< he was all growed up! OH yeah, I got a pic with Anthony Head who is Giles in Buffy too. That was cool. CAN YOU BEIEVE ALL I HAD TO DO WAS QUEUE? It was FREEEEEE hehe, im still broke anyways but hey
Anyway, as for Dom Mon and Elijah. I did get my pics in the end, yet I didn’t actually meet them. Whilst standing around looking dejected some guy gave SallyAndo and Bekash his “spare” ticket. OMG!! However, that was only one ticket, for one person and we all decided to let Bekash have the honour, as she is the one who is madly in love with Dom.
And as for Elijah, well……. Lets just say, I don’t know how, but I ended up outside the centre, on someone’s shoulders frantically screaming at a woman behind the glass “MOVE OUT THE WAY!!! MOVE OUT THE WAY!!” lol, it might have been scary seeing that we were standing on concrete and I was precariously balancing without the use of my hands but I however, am used to functioning at this height seeing that I've been on the shoulders of Lane many times before.

Hooo, long post, last night I went to Dodo and Hatstands party which was great fun seeing that everyone was all dressed in formal attire and looking brand-spankingly smart (yes I am aware that brand-spankingly is not the correct word but hey)
I got high on some chocolate cake, which was amusing, seeing that I started talking at hyper speed and started to scare Shyam. Lol, hey, he scares easily. Their brother’s band was v good and there were many comments going around about certain good-looking bass players LOL.
Me and Stophig tangoed our little shoes off and I succeeded in hitting someone’s face in my energetic out-spin and then breaking my hipbone when spinning back into Stoph. LOL, we are the Tango Queens. However, I did get a bit dizzy from all my spinning and salsa-ing so we decided to take a break lol. I did notice tho. Most of the bloke folk didn’t really dance, they just stood there looking awkward, not knowing what to do LOL. I however, was having the time of my life at the food table.


# posted by Unknown @ 10/05/2003 06:17:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"