<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Hehe, was talking to K Smudge today, and we were talking about pies. Did you know Mr Kipling is now “exceedingly merry” . It says so on the box, and the box never lies. In fact, I haven’t had a mince pie since …. last year …. Yes that would make sense.

Anyway boys and girls! Today’s brainwashing I mean discussion will be on .... something christmassy (you can see I make this up as I go along) TURKEYS!!! Hee, this talk has been meaning to come up for aaages. OK, turkeys. They petrify me, seriously, no joke, I find turkeys soo…. horrifying.
First of all, they have that horrible dangly thing under their necks, its like having a random pair of- whoah, I’ll stop there. Ew, imagine if they did have them there, do you reckon it would hurt as much as it would if you kicked them in the groin? Wait, what am I saying turkeys don’t have groins… oh dear lord. Today I didn’t have anything to talk about except the non-existent parts of the turkey’s anatomy. Anyway! They also go gobble gobble gobble, I'm going to peck your eyes out! Well, something along those lines anyway. AND when they walk their necks jab about and then it makes the chin flab waggle and that’s just wrong. Sick and wrong. Me thinks God was a bit cuc-koo when he made turkeys. Oh, lets just put these here, and this there…
I really don’t like turkeys, they are just evidence that the world is full of strange, creepy animals (like The Slow One may i add) My final thought? I'm glad we eat them.


# posted by Unknown @ 10/29/2003 03:19:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"