<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, September 22, 2003

Well, its been an …... interesting day today. First of all, in the morning, my violent side was reawoken when some poxy granger chucked a conker that hit my dear Eliza Minelli. Bastards. They threw a firecracker/smoke thing which landed by Fosters feet. He then preceded to stamp it out and was then challenged by the offending Granger (Who also happened to be the one who threw a stone at Spangus lol, it landed in his pocket –that reminds me, is that a stone in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?) ANYWAY! Him and a friend decided to come and start on us, but then after facing the entire wrath of the group evils, they decided against that. Clever move. Im not surpirsed, id be shattin myself if i had to face Foster, Jim, Dave and the like. I was going to shout some clever remark about his stupid hat but I was then distracted by the fact that I had just succeeded in cracking my knuckles. By then he had walked off. NEXT TIME!
They chucked another one which Keithy Smudge kinda caught and then he shouted "IM NOT A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL YOU COCK!" which was rather amusing. Lol, hes kinda seen as a hero... for some reason lol In fact, it was soon well known that some vicious grangers had thrown a conker -still in the shell- and it had hit Lisa Minelli and she had puncture marks. I had nothing to do with that one *cough cough *

Ergh, and as if that hadn’t made my day, it started raining just as we hit the bus park. It was absolutely chucking it down. I have to say, the drowned rat look was very popular this afternoon. Id only just washed my hair! Youd think more ppl would have had brollies but no one brought an umbrella, because of the recent hot spells we’ve been having. STupid STupid STupid.
About 15 minutes in, half of our group had disappeared onto their buses, leaving me, Jim, Lisa, and a few others. Then, a bus, very similar to mine and Jim’s went past, coming out of Bay C. I shrugged it off, thinking that it was Hollises bus cos hers looks just like mine, but comes in C. not B. But then, Jim says what I dreaded.
“Zoe, we’ve just missed our bus”
He could tell, cos some kind person that goes on our bus decided to stick his middle finger up at us as it went past. And to set the scene, i even got splashed as the bus went past. Great.
So there we were. In the middle of the pouring rain, shouting every single obscenity that we could think of. I think I actually burst into tears in my despair - I was drenched and had completely lost the feeling in my nose.
Jesus, what a day to miss the bus.

ps I think I'm getting the sneezles ........ :(


# posted by Unknown @ 9/22/2003 05:16:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"