<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, September 01, 2003

Ok, I know i shouldnt say this, but IM sooo happy for them and the amount of meat i ate yesterday at Beanys BBQ means that i wont be around for much longer soooo I shall just go ahead and say it.
Shifty (dude) and CrazyHorse (dudette) are officially a couple!!! For those of you who know their MNSIL names (i changed them for protection of privacy or whatever) Privacy? WIth me having an online site thats viewed by quite a few ppl lol, (212 to be exact) Dont make me laugh!
Anyway, if you dont know them by their MNSIL name, its SB and NC. And if you dont know their initials its S***m and N***y and rhymes with Ham and Tricky
I do believe you should get it now. (lol, theyre gonna kill me) If Not , then you obviously dont know them. Either that or you're just thick
Well basikally, everyone do a song and dance, cheer and be happy. If you dont then I may have to resort to violence. Do not be fooled by my slender build, i am not neccessarily the strongest but i do know what hurts and where.
Thank You and Have a nice day.

PS Still dont know who they are?Be Bold


# posted by Unknown @ 9/01/2003 07:09:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"