<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

“L … A…X … Lax? What’s a lax?!”
These were my first comments after hearing Rachel Stevens’s new song. Lol, then I saw the name and was like, oh, I see! She’s named her new album Funky Dory. Stophig is convinced that she’s trying to rip off David Bowie (His album was called Hunky Dory) but I however just think she’s picked a crap name. And as Dodo said “So, of course she’s NOT basing it all on how ridiculously pretty she is then?” Or something along those lines… But then again, The Kinky One is convinced that she has “squinty eyes” LOL. Why oh why did she drop Jeremy Edwards? He is one of God’s many gifts to most of us females (or femmels as Jim and John (who is still yet to b christened) call us)

Anyhooo moving on.
I have a sore leg and a pair of laddered tights. This is from doing my music work in the Harding Hall. with Ents. Of course, that is when “Music Work” means assuming the superman position and being pushed around the hall in a wooden wheelbarrow shouting “LOOK AT ME! I'M FLYING!” whilst narrowly avoiding random chairs (and pianos). LOL, we heard the caretaker coming so we hid behind a partition when he came in. However, there was also a large drum kit behind the partition and Ents ended up stepping on the bass pedal which resulted in a large BOOM and a “SHIT!” from the Caretaker. Poor Mr Caretaker Man – I think he’s called Jeremy.

LOL, this morning Pinky was trying to mess my hair up, but I didn’t care cos I said it goes back to its original place anyway. John (TBChristened) decided to test that and messed it up real good. HA! One shake and its back to normal. He exclaimed “Dam it! She wasn’t lying!”
Greero now has rechristened my hair “Flexihair” Its also known as “Warrior Hair” from Beth Job and Chisel. Strange, my hair has almost as many names as I do.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/30/2003 05:56:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"