<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, September 11, 2003

I had a good day today. We started off going to an assembly with Mr human-mouse-on-amphetamines Rosen. He started off with "Heres my jug" and then started a long-winded talk about sticking something in us, because we were jugs, not mugs and many other innuendos which I probably should not mention.
Apparently, we are waterproof jugs in some lessons, (thats when we're "impervious to learning".) I leaned over and whispered Music. And all my fellow doss-class members were thinking the same. (You guys know who you are!)

We had English with Miss Milzani again. She started talking about the Gothic treating "gothic" as a noun. Hmm, funny, I always thought gothic was an adjective? She wanted us to tell her the definition of "the gothic" in an essay we're doing on "Jane strangely scary- Eyre" She was about to continue, but myself, being the inquisitive soul that I am said, "I don't get it. What IS .... the gothic?She then went into some hu-owge description about "The Gothic" and my fellow G1 classmates discovered that now was the time to ask all the questions that they had wanted to ask for a long long time. Ms Milzani, was standing there trying frantically to explain whilst confusing us further, making us fire questions at her until she broke and started shouting in her broken English-Irish-Italian. (She sounds like Zoolander) But we would not be restrained! Yes my friends, I started off a new revolution.
For example, her example was "take this yellow rubber board wiper thing- I don't know what it is, this is *insert random prattle here*" IT'S A WHITEBOARD RUBBER!

Chemistry was ok. Mrs Gross must have missed me, she gave me an extra special evil today when I threw something across the room. Hey, Im not getting up for no one. The best bit was when she gave us this box of "Chemistry related" fun stuff, just like Mechano. You know, the links and stuff. Well, we had to make models of Carbon which was so boring. Naturally, we made it more fun. Soon we had a mini football pitch with two footballers and a cheerleader on the sidelines. Needless to say, Mrs Gross was not amused. In fact, everytime she tried to talk, someone would rattle about inside their box or drop a ball on the floor and crawl desperately after it. *cough cough*

Talking about football. I SAW THE GAME LAST NIGHT! Purely for the ... sport of course, not the men in shorts. Oh yes, woo. I love sport. Lampard has now been added to my esteemed list. I don't know his first name though. Would anyone care to help with that particular problemo? I am also in love with quite a few of the Liechtenstein players too. They looked just like the guys from Prague.....


# posted by Unknown @ 9/11/2003 07:28:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"