<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, September 18, 2003

For the benefit of Diggle who “couldn’t wait” to see what would be on my site tonight.
ITS HAPPENED!!! ITS FINALLY HAPPENED! PRAISE THE LORD! OMG! After about 10 months, Diggle and Hollis have FINALLY made it official! I gladly told this to the several dozen people who had been following their relationship since it started and received several dozen happy whoops of delight. Ha, I beat them all, I squealed!
Apart from that, my day was non interesting, partly because Mrs Gross said that she was “naughty” lol. Also, according to her “S for Gas , no wait, that’s stupid” Err….. no duh. Also, we watched the Jane Eyre video at lunch which was actually rather hilarious. Apart from the bad acting and the frumpy dresses, Jane was the same height as the fireplace and Mr Rochester had a delightful pair of tight trousers and bulges in the oh so wrong places. As for the mad wife Bertha, well, I admit I MAY have screamed and hid behind Chisels arm when she did her thing, but hey, I wasn’t the only one –Jane Eyre screamed too.
Today I am also celebrating the union of Stophig and….. John – he is yet to be rechristened. That also took a lot of time, but still not as long as Hollis and Diggle.
AND! The union of Jegs and Pliars who are so cute together!
LOL, in french today, we were doing the Mr Men. We were each given a random Mr Man book (french of course) and guess who I got? Monsieur Avare also known as Mr Mean. Woooo. Hmm, coincidence ? lol
Hmm, come 3:30, I get hit in the face by someone and then some pash year 7 tries to throw a toffee at the people behind me but it ends up hitting the back of my head. Great. Lol, I turned around and he was just shatting himself. I was quite liking that part.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/18/2003 07:32:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"