<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, September 12, 2003

First of all, a quick update on the Diggle and Hollis story. No, he hasn’t done it yet. ITS KILLING ME! Its like a will they? wont they? Ross and Rachel relationship. Lol, the PC has suggested I call Diggle: Giggle, Wiggle or Jiggle. I won’t even say what’s going on in my mind as I type this.
Talking of relationships. Iv had note from several people I don’t even know telling me that they think that Shyom and Nooky’s display of affection for each other is not really appreciated. In the words of Machete “He’s trying to fit his head in her mouth!” (Ps, the PC is underlining Shyom in red and telling me to call him Tim. WTF!)
Didn’t I say, aages ago, that this “eating of faces” ritual was not tolerated?! Go back to Friday 11th of July. (Further down the apge) And it was followed with a very firm CAPICHE! Do you not understand the meaning of Capiche?! (Spelling not known, pronounced Capeesh)
Anyway, moving on. Today I learnt that MYNSIL (figure it out) was actually read by people other than my close knit circle of friends. Yes, some people have been taking the words “Spread the Word” to heart and now I have a new bunch of newbie regulars. Evening *taps hat*
I gathered that now once you’ve read this, you’re probably going to think that I’m some strange, bizarre little freak of nature. Not that I'm not of course.
Get this. Yesterday, in our last lesson, Biology, we were moved to another room. Fifteen minutes in, I realised that our dear G1 member Nicodemu was not here. Lol, she’s the type to get lost ad spend an hour wandering around school like a sheep without asking for help. I asked Mrs “Osmoshish” Thomas if I could go and find her but she said that she would do it herself in a minute…….
Two hours later, at quarter past three, dear Nicodemu was not here. As Mrs Thomas went to look for her, the class burst into talk about Nicodemu’s whereabouts. We had stories of kidnap, abduction and just plain stupidity. She was here at lunch registration but had since disappeared. WE heard some weird wailing sounds coming from outside and desperately shouted through the wall (much to Mrs Thomas’ frustration) But alas, Nicodemu did not turn up.
Come Friday, we cornered Nicodemu in our first lesson. Turns out she was at an “eye doctors” all along. Whoops.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/12/2003 06:17:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"