<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, August 04, 2003

Tomorrow I'm leaving the house at 4 am which is kinda like term time, except three hours earlier. I'm off to Prague for 4 days on a “family holiday” Whoopdeedoo. Heh, just when my biological clock is set to getting up at 10 in the morning I'm getting up at half three. Yep, life’s like that.
Yesterday, my mother was poring over a copy of The Times which my dad buys religiously every day. She says, “Hmm, he looks a lot nicer without that blond hair, but still quite common”
Now my mother is only this pleasant when talking about one person, who just happens to be one of the loves of my life. Orlando Bloom.
LOL, the computer is underlining his name in red suggesting that he be called Roland. Hmm.. Roland Bloom…. doesn’t quite have that ring….
Anyway, I looked to see this so called “improved” Orlando and there he is. On the front cover of the Culture magazine, looking a little bit like Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen (spelling?) but nonetheless still very Orlando Bloom-esque. Yum. And it was my lucky day seeing that there was a double page spread about him and his new film Pirates of The Caribbean. YAY. It has Johnny Depp in it who is also yum, even though he looks rather bizarre with his beard in the film. Hmm, Johnny Depp has had a thing for looking weird in cult films. He went for the white face, black hair, blades-for-fingers look in Edward Scissorhands and now this straggly beard, eye patch, look-at-me-I’m-a-pirate look. Needless to say, he pulls both of them off rather well despite the obvious drawbacks –namely the scissors and that god forsaken beard.
But enough about Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom (for the sake of the male readers.) Talking about male readers. Please note, if I ask you “how’s it hanging?” and you reply “long and floppy” (like a certain person did – Farmer, you know who you are!) Please forgive my delirious laughter/shocked scream/sudden departure
I hope you all have a good Zoë-free 4 days. Enjoy it while it lasts, I’LL BE BACK SOON!

*sending out the love to all the groupies* lol



# posted by Unknown @ 8/04/2003 07:54:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"