<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, August 28, 2003

My silly PC has been moofing up on me so i havent been able to get on the internet for a few days. Noo! My only contact with the outside world! But, as you can see, im now back online, back on track and ready to release the inner recesses of my mind. Scary.
Yesterday i went to Jims house for a partay. Yeah! I was actually allowed out! That may be down to the fact that i got a whooopdeedoodah mark for my French. (By the way, well done to all the fast track frenchies. Dude marks all round!)
ANyway, the party was great. I had a burger with Pickles. Yum. I like pickles.
And we went to this field that my and Stophig had been to in April and saw the very same horse taht we saw in April! Its a little shetland with a mullet thats so huge that it seems physically impossible for such a small horse to carry it on its head. Aww bless. Then it went and did its trick which had makes this particular horse so special. It went and shoved its head through the fence and subsequently got "stuck" LMAO! It cracks me up every time, jeez, i love this horse!
Its little head with its huge hair in between two planks of wood. Then Lane had the decency to try and free it. Dam him and his ... decency. Actually, hes a Zoe-beating bully. I have a bruise on my arm that looks like Ive drawn on my arm in pemanent marker and then tried to scrub it off with spirit. (Which Iv never done before cough cough)
BTW, if any of you hear about a dude called Mark Joseph. I HAVE SEEN HIM LIVE! lol, well, he was doing a gig in MKShoping centre. That counts. His music is nice. His bass guitarist is nicer. lol, so what if we only bought the single so we could get their autographs?
Anyway, best be off, i have a craving for some bread. mmm bread.


# posted by Unknown @ 8/28/2003 01:56:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"